If you’re tired of visiting different dentists to accommodate the needs of your family, it’s time to switch to a family dentist. While family dentistry and general dentistry may seem similar, they have one key difference. General dentistry is typically restricted to one specific age group while family dentistry is designed for family members of all ages. It’s the perfect way to make your life easier while still providing quality dental care for your family. If you’re hesitant to make the switch, here are a few reasons to choose a family dentist for your affordable dental care in Royse City.
- It simplifies your dental care. A family dentist can treat everyone in your household. From elderly patients down to toddlers, your family will receive the care that they need at your chosen family dentist. There’s no need to schedule appointments with different providers on different days. Instead, schedule all of your family’s routine cleanings together and simplify your life. This sort of continuity allows your children to see the same dentist from the time they are children up into adulthood.
- There is a wide range of services provided. Most family dentists provide many different services. This is because they are designed to treat patients of all ages. It’s important that they can fit older patients for dentures or design retainers for teenagers. Whether you are looking for tooth whitening services or for a deep cleaning, your dentist can accommodate many different treatments to ensure that you don’t have to travel between providers in order to get the oral health care you need.
- Personal relationships are developed. The longer your family sees a family dentist, the better the relationship will be. Each member of your family will get to know their dentist and feel comfortable with the care being provided to them. This makes it easier to express any concerns that may arise in the future. Plus, it makes it easier for your kids to visit the dentist. They won’t be afraid of the dentist. You’ll trust that they are in good hands and they won’t feel any sort of panic when they hop into the dental chair.
- It’s easier to track your dental history. Having to jump from a pediatric dentist to a general dentist could prove problematic for your dental care. It’s much easier to establish a relationship with one dentist. This allows your dental history and chart to stay in one place. The treatment of any dental issues is more easily addressed and nothing falls through the cracks when you are under the care of a family dentist.
- Your children will see your example. If your family has different dentists, chances are your children won’t see you sitting in the dentist’s chair or getting your teeth cleaned. By visiting a family dentist, the whole family can have their teeth cleaned together. This allows your kids to see you putting a priority on your oral health. With your example in place, they are more likely to care for their teeth now and in the future.
If you don’t see a family dentist, it’s time to make the switch. Finding the right family dentist in Royse City can make all the difference in your family’s oral health routine. Plus, it can make your life easier!
We love our patients and love to help them form healthy dental life that will last them a lifetime. For more information call us today to answer all of your questions so get an appointment.